Funk

Patricia R.
on 9/9/07 12:21 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Everyone, I am not myself this weekend.  First, I have been getting really tired, like when my B-12 anemia was first diagnosed.  I am due for my next shot on Monday the 10th, but I still hate how I am tired all the time.  I did go back to work, teaching job, last week, AND started my night job too.  My new school is awesome, and the neatest thing is my classroom is at the exact opposite end of the building from the main office and main entrance, giving me tons of exercise.   Also, my tummy, what is left of it anyway, has been really sensitive, like when my ulcer was diagnosed.  Sooooo, I have been trying to watch my food choices and be more careful with the spices and junk.  I felt like throwing up most of the weekend, a thing I have not done since my surgery a year ago.   I am having some serious anxiety about starting the school year, as the kids start tomorrow.  I had a bad experience at my last school, and dread a repeat of that.  I also just hate the new school year routine every year, learning 120 kids names, plus co-workers is going to be a challenge.  My brain is jello on a good day, and when I am under stress it just shuts down and refuses to think.   I guess I am just babbling.  This too shall pass.  I have been teaching for 20 years.  You would think I would be used to this by now.   It would help if I got my A** to an AA meeting, but I have been too tired to get up in the morning for it, and too busy with my second job to go at night. Have a great week.  I am just lonely and depressed.  Not to mention, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EAGLES' SPECIAL TEAMS?   Can we say PUNT RETURN?  Hello.   Sorry, I just had to vent. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/10/07 1:32 am, edited 9/10/07 1:32 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thinking of YOU Trish.. hope your day is going well btw.. your avatar is ADORABLE..  
Curious G.
on 9/10/07 5:55 am - Peachtree City, GA
Hi Trish - sending you a little extra light today.  Funks are so... so.... so..  FUNKY! Don't forget to take care of YOU!  rest, etc.  (I'm reminding me by reminding you lol) Love you sweetie! Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

marieh
on 9/10/07 5:59 am - So. Easton, MA
Trish if there's anything I can do to help, just say the word!! Hugs, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety