36 days

PittsburghCutie
on 8/29/07 12:30 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Aww honey....you are allowed to be weak....trust me, I've cried daily for weeks.....just keep with it. It's hard! my suggestion...start slow go to some meetings...you need to do this for you, no one else. You are # 1 in this battle. I beg of you to hit those meetings, start reading the big book. One day at a time my friend....one hour at time if need be. I pray every morning for my higher power to get me through the day with out drinking, then thank my higher power at the end of my day for getting me through the day. This is a disease, that disease nearly ruined my marriage due to my lying to my husband on a nearly daily basis. I love him more than alcohol. I love me, more than alcohol. This is the scariest/hardest thing I've had to do. I was angry, cried daily. Please keep coming back. I will help you as much as I can....email me if you want my number and my input. I'm still very early in my sobriety, but we are heree to support eachother.

I think you have hit bottom and life is unmanageable at this point.....that is step one of the 12 steps. work the steps, ask for help. We are here for you. I am here for you. Please remember that. No more questioning a few drinks. you came here for help. We are here for you.

work the program, it works if you work it.

thank you for replying Sandy. I'm here if you need it.
Liz
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Slimmer Barb
on 8/31/07 1:56 am - Show Me State, MO
Way to go Lizzie.................I'm so proud of you :kiss: We are right here if you need anything................you have a team of friends cheering you on! Hugs. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views