60 days

Daniel J.
on 8/21/07 10:11 pm - Alexandria, KY

Dont have much time to post, gotta go to work, but I have 60 days of sobriety today. It has been mostly wonderful and a great learning and growing experience for me. about 70-80 meetings in that time, only missing 1 day out of 60. only because of work. Life is good right now and will stay that way one day at a time. Hugs all.

PittsburghCutie
on 8/22/07 12:05 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hooray!

1 month for me on Friday....

Congrats Daniel, 1 day at a time!
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Daniel J.
on 8/22/07 8:41 am - Alexandria, KY
Thank you Liz. Congrats right back to you. Hang in there
NeedHelp
on 8/22/07 12:31 am - Rockford, IL
Way to go Girl!  I am so proud of you!  We all have our issues and look how you are handling yours.  You are handling it so well and 60 days is amazing!  Just think, then it will be 61 tomorrow.  Keep up the good work, one day at a time. Kim M.
Daniel J.
on 8/22/07 8:40 am - Alexandria, KY
Thanks, but I'm a boy. Great, now I have more issues to work thru. LOL Thank you Kim
NeedHelp
on 8/23/07 1:02 am - Rockford, IL
Oh Daniel,  that is just like me, shooting my mouth off!  Sorry about that rediculous mix-up.  I have no idea what I was thinking, but it was obvious  I wasn't thinking much at all. I guess, I haven't learned to look at pictures or read names. Nevertheless, I am proud of you and how you are handling things.  Today is 61 - you go GUY< you go!  Kim M. ( Somewhere out in Never Never Land)  lol
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/22/07 6:06 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
That's awesome honey..  I'm very proud.. but more so.. just Happy that things are looking brighter in your life.  I know that you've worked hard for it this time around.. yet I'm hoping that it hasn't seemed like hardwork either.  You deserve to have all the promises fulfilled... I love YOU  Rhonda
Daniel J.
on 8/22/07 8:43 am - Alexandria, KY
thank you dear.
Patricia R.
on 8/22/07 9:26 am - Perry, MI
  That is awesome, Daniel.  Way to work the program.  You sound great, and you are working it.  Keep up the good work.  Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 8/23/07 5:24 am - So. Easton, MA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  That's wonderful news !!!  I'm so proud of you!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views