Taking Larry to the Gynecologist

Curious G.
on 8/20/07 8:39 pm - Peachtree City, GA
So - today I go to the ob/gyn to discuss my fibroid and cysts.  I'm rather proud of myself for waiting patiently for a month, although it's not been easy.  I want what I want when I want it.  INSTANTLY!  Boy do I envy Samantha on the old show, Bewitched.  Hopefully she will answer my questions and give me further guidance.  This month's pain hasn't been too bad as I've ovulated on the other side this month.  Work is slow this week, so I won't be getting too behind.  All in all it's a good time to go to the doc. Sending love to you all - I'll keep ya posted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Patricia R.
on 8/21/07 2:18 am - Perry, MI
Hi Michelle, There was a time when I had ovarian cysts.  Those suckers hurt.  At that time, I went on the pill to get rid of them.  Grateful for the fact that the pill did not kill me, as I have since learned I have a clotting disorder, and should have never taken the pill as it causes blood clots.   Anyhoo.  I hope your doc is able to help you out with this problem.  I am grateful that my plumbing has been pretty healthy, since I had a surgery to decrease my bleeding when I get my period.  Being perimenopausal I get my period infrequently.   Love and hugs,   Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/21/07 5:21 am, edited 8/21/07 5:21 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

best wishes at your appointment.. so far *knock on wood* I've been pretty healthy in that area too.  Altho I think just recently I've begun perimenopause  altho no aunt flo can be a good thing

hugs,

Rhonda

marieh
on 8/21/07 8:00 am - So. Easton, MA
Hey Michelle, Best of luck with your appointment! I hope things go well for you and larry's pain will be a distant memory! Hugs, Marie

Loril
on 8/21/07 1:43 pm - Hopkins, MN
My hysterectomy was a God send, albeit it took a diagnosis of cancer...but I was considering it nonetheless, and so thankful it turned out the way it did.  I figured I was done having children, dont need the extra organs.  Stay comfy!  Lori

Lori at Goal  

RNY October 2004

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views