9 months ..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:17 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
thank YOU Poppa.. without you and your journey in this disease.. hard telling where I would be right now in mine.  I'm blessed to have you here in my life.  GOD has put you in my life, to place me on this path.  They say it's a long slow road to recovery.. I pray our Higher Power allows us to travel it together.  You also have come a long way this past year.. and more so in just these past few months.  I hope you enjoy your journey.. cuz I'm loving mine!! love YOU Momma
PittsburghCutie
on 8/19/07 11:38 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet t's!

Congrats on the 9 months! I'm so jealous. I'm not even to my month yet...I am so close. Friday is my month.

Day by day....

Is it bad that I told my group this morning that I nearly threw a zucchini at my husbands head last night?

Daniel, stop bein a sap...

I love you both and thank you Rhonda for inspiring me to keep on keepin on.

I love you both-
Liz

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:25 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
LIZZIE..  quit being jealous.. that's one of those SHORT COMINGS that us addicts need to ask GOD to remove from us  and I can't wait to celebrate this FRIDAY with YOU.. whoo hooo.. so keep coming back and we'll celebrate Friday with a PROTEIN BAR...   LOL.. Love you too Lizzie.. tell StickMan that I said HI..  and I'm almost certain he rather have a zucchini thrown at his head.. versus a wine bottle .. ask him and let me know..?? Huggsss, Rhonda
Amber B.
on 8/20/07 6:56 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I can't believe its been that long, time is just rollin' on by!!! Congratulations, that's a huge accomplishment, its only gonna get better and better! Amber

~Amber
Fear is the darkroom where negatives are developed.

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:28 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thanks Amber.. it is flying by.. I wasn't sure if it's from being sober tho.. or just old age  we'll go with YOUR theory tho..   SOBRIETY..  HUGSSS
Telbereth
on 8/22/07 3:53 am - SW , MO
CONGRATS RHONDA!!!! I'm still new to this forum but you all seem to be the people I need right now.  Thanks for reminding me of what I have been missing. BTW...Exactly what is Dan's right hand holding in your avatar??? [Hope you don't mind some good-natured kidding!] Congrats Again, Mike
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/22/07 6:02 am, edited 8/22/07 6:02 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
 I love good-natured kidding...  if I didn't I would not have placed THAT pic up you should of seen the left hand.. after all Dan's really a lefty..  Welcome to the board Mike.. and I can't wait to read more posts from you.. serious.. funny.. whatever mood you're in.. it's all good for me.  And.. thank YOU...
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views