9 months ..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/18/07 2:14 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
SOBER.. thank you all for sharing your life with me on this board... you don't (or you probably do) know how much it helps.   Everyone please take care.. and tell someone today that you love them, even if it's yourself. hugss, Rhonda
marieh
on 8/18/07 10:55 am - So. Easton, MA
Wow Rhonda!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!  What you said was so profound! How many times do we neglect ourselves in a day? By being self-loving (one of the hardest things for me) we have a MUCH better shot at sobriety, life, love, and more!  LOVE YOU Rhonda!!  Thanks for the message! :) Marie

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:04 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thank you Marie..   we gotta love ourselves..  but not in such a selfcenter way.. like us addicts are so good at    LOVE YOU Rhonda
Patricia R.
on 8/18/07 2:03 pm - Perry, MI
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Congratulations Rhonda!!!!!!  9 months is something to celebrate.   You are a terrific asset to this board.  Keep sharing.  We need you, and everyone else here. Hugs, trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:05 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thanks for DANCING SOBER with me Trish hugsss, Rhonda
Lost_It
on 8/18/07 9:24 pm - Hankins, NY
Thank you Rhonda! And congrats to you!!!! 9 months thats awesome!!!! Keep up the great work!!! Peace Nikki
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:06 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thank YOU Nikki.. I hope that today has found you well huggssss, Rhonda
Curious G.
on 8/19/07 8:19 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Congrats!!!  Each day sober helps somebody else get that way! Big hug to you - it's definitely paying forward!  What a wonderful gift eh? love and light, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/20/07 8:08 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
thank YOU Michelle. it's been one of the nicest GIFTS I've given myself.. I'm so glad I was ready to receive it. BIG HUG BACK.. Rhonda
Daniel J.
on 8/19/07 9:40 pm - Alexandria, KY
Honey, I'm very proud of you. I'm so glad we met each other in this crazy world.I'm proud to share this journey as well as the weight-loss journey with you. I know sometimes things are trying,troublesome or frustrating.And sometimes we dont see eye to eye,but making it thru those times make the happy times more rewarding.And,  as we let go of our addictions and self-will, those rough edges in our relationship will smooth out some. You make me so happy and feel I was very blessed by my higher power to have had you to share life with me. Love you and keep up the encouraging journey.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views