Yuck...

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/9/07 12:08 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

why yes.. YES HE IS remember.. clean and sober.. not dead love ya.. *muawwh*

Patricia R.
on 8/8/07 2:49 pm - Perry, MI
It does suck sometimes to deal with life on life's terms, especially the consequences of old behavior.  The good news is, it is in the past, and you are now sober.  You are not dead from the DUI.  You did not kill anyone while driving drunk.  These are all good things to thank God for.   Have you thought about therapy to help you cope with the emotions and stress that are coming up now that you are sober?  I do not know what I would do if I had not started therapy when I did.  My therapist got my butt into AA a long time ago.  It is just a suggestion.   Hang in there.  It does get better.  One day at a time.  Try to stay in today, and not project into the future.  Easier said than done, I know, but worth the effort. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

PittsburghCutie
on 8/8/07 11:37 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I do go to my shrink...I told him two weeks ago I've been lying to him for the past 2 years. Heh...that went over well. I go every week, where I was going 3-4 times a week a few years back.

We shall see. I found I am better thinking in 24 hour incliments instead of weeks or months. I know my mind has potential to be my worst enemy.

Thanks for the insight and support-
Liz
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Slimmer Barb
on 8/8/07 10:46 pm - Show Me State, MO
I sat here and cried for all the pain you are going through.  I can't say I've been there because I haven't but you are beating yourself up Liz and that isn't healthy!  You have already come so far...be proud of that, embrass that accomplishment.  Remember you have to work this program day by day and some days are going to be harder then others. Continue to write your thoughts they help so many people even those that are not fighting this battle.  Reach out to the people that provide you strength and support and let go of those that don't.  this time is about you and what you need to make your life healthier and happier. God Bless You Liz!  I will keep you in my prayers :love: Hugs. :kiss: Barb
PittsburghCutie
on 8/8/07 11:41 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good Lord Barb....You skinny thang. What brings you to this corner of OH? Please don't cry on my part. It was my stupid own doing, and I shall deal with the consequenses.

I thank you so much for your support, it is greatly appreciated!

Liz
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/9/07 12:44 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

for someone who's not been there.. you are very wise.. and supportive

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin