Car Accident

Patricia R.
on 7/31/07 2:37 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Everyone, I had a bad car accident this afternoon on the way home from my job at the hospital.  Long story short, I think my car is totaled.  I hurt my back terribly, and was in the ER for four hours.  Nothing is broken.  My foot hurts too.  I am taking some pain meds because of the bad back pain.  It is supposed to get worse before it gets better.  I will be following up with my family doctor on Thursday. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Curious G.
on 7/31/07 8:57 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Sending love and healing thoughts your way.  Thank heavens you weren't hurt worse!  Your angels were watching out for you! Cars are replacable; our beloved Trish is not! Rest up and feel better! Keep us posted!  {{muah!}} love and light, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

PittsburghCutie
on 7/31/07 10:54 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good lord!

Prayers going up!

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/31/07 11:01 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

Glad you were not hurt worse than you are take care and keep us updated.. you'll be in prayers!! hugsss Rhonda

Martie_d
on 8/1/07 1:35 am - Salem, OR
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I know how scary that can be and am sending positive thoughts your way. Take care of yourself and rest easy. It is true that a car can be replaced but a life cannot. Keep us posted!!! Martha
DarDar
on 8/1/07 3:21 am - exton, PA

OMG Trish! I just lit a candle for ya.  Hang in there! DarDar

339/197/124 (yeah...right)
Patricia R.
on 8/1/07 10:19 am - Perry, MI
Hi Dar, My accident was on the PA turnpike, between the Willow Grove and Philadelphia exits during rush hour Tuesday the 31st.  It tied up the turnpike for a while.  The state police got us off to the shoulder, but then we had the rubber neckers. Thanks for praying for me. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views