1 week, prayer please

Patricia Hagmaier
on 7/30/07 11:28 am - Wehonah, NJ
 Well I am officially one week away, full of nerves, shaky, not sleeping well. I had my pre op Friday and it went really well.  I am all registered and all I have to do now is my bowel prep, uhhhgggg and wait for a phone call monday afternoon to know what time I am supposed to be in. I am praying I get a really early time so I don't have to sit around a lot. Please keep me in your prayers if you pray, that everything at home will be okay while I am in the hosptial, for no complications, that God would guide the surgeon, anethesiologist, nurses and every other person involved in my surgery. That my kids will help out thier dad while I am gone, that my husbands kidney stone will stop hurting him all together so he can be at work and not losing money, or lose his job.  I just need a lot of prayer there is so much going on inside of me right now, resentmetn fear anger sadness mostly toward  my husband.  I need to see him through Gods eyes and not my own because I am frustrated with him big time. HELP Love Trish
Curious G.
on 7/30/07 8:09 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Prayers going up!  It will all be fine - or at  the very least, it will be what it is.  Try and focus all your thoughts on visualizing a healthy recovery and renewed spirit.  That's where the energy is best utilized right now.  You can feel any way you need to towards your hubby, but try acting "as if" for right now.  Try getting your mind completely on the task of recovery.  Home won't burn down or wash away in a flood if things aren't all the way they "should be".  haha I type this as a diagnosed OCD control freak, so YES YES YES I understand the worry.  Seriously though.  your energy is needed to focus like a lazer on YOU for a little while.  You're worth it! It will be fine.  {{hug}} Love and light, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

marieh
on 7/30/07 8:41 pm - So. Easton, MA

Prayers are on their way Trish!  I go in tomorrow...I'm a little bent outta shape now! LOL.. But by midnight I'll be even MORE uptight!  But for hte two of us it's a start of a new life! We can make it through the rough spots! :) Hugs,

Marie

RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/31/07 1:38 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
ditto what Michelle said   get your mind in a good place for you right now.. and you are allowed to feel however you want towards hubby.. when you get home but take care of YOU now!! prayers to you and your surgeon.. and all that concerns your life now!!   hugsss, Rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views