HELLO..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/23/07 5:35 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
nothing terrible going on.. but then, nothing absolutely fantastic either.. just the same ole.. same ole.. which sometimes ain't so bad been sober since 11-17-06 and cigg/smoke free 05-11-07!!  Also I've been going to more AA and Alanon meetings since boyfriend relapsed.. which is good!  nothing special... just wanted to check in and say HI.. and see how others are doing
PittsburghCutie
on 7/24/07 12:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
hi...don't ask...read post above.
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
DarDar
on 7/24/07 5:24 am - exton, PA
Glad to see that you are doing well. I can't complain either.  Just wish I had an addiction to exercise. LOL DarDar
339/197/124 (yeah...right)
Patricia R.
on 7/24/07 1:00 pm - Perry, MI
Hey there, I have not been to a meeting since Friday.  I need to get up and get to one, as I am a little squirrelly tonight.  I have been exercising my butt off.  30+ minutes of cardio four days in a row.   Congrats on your sobriety, and being smoke free.  That is awesome.  You are coming up on 9 months sober soon.  Yippeeeeee!!! Keep on keeping on.   Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views