ciggy cravings

paula2
on 7/22/07 1:56 pm - baltimore, MD
Hosted By DLyourLIFE.comjesus christ on a cracker. i thought i was over this by now. i am having ciggy cravings i sneeked a ciggarette. i found in my bottom drawer. gave up alcohol now I thought i was over this. caught a attitude because a actor was smoking on tv. thats bad. help !!
Patricia R.
on 7/22/07 2:04 pm - Perry, MI
I never smoked, so I am poor at helping with this, BUT...I had a professor who went to NA for cigarettes and was able to quit using the 12 steps.  The thing I have learned from people who did quit was to keep trying until you succeed, one day at a time.  Some used the patch, and they were able to taper off that.  Some just tapered off the cigarettes.   Start over tomorrow, and keep on keeping on.  Rework your steps and start with your powelessness over the nicotine. Good luck, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/28/07 3:31 am, edited 7/28/07 3:32 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I would see if your insurance would cover this prescription drug.. http://health.yahoo.com/news/177193;_ylt=AhJa_x_29eEzuybORn4 sOi1Lvs8F it's a pill to aide in not smoking.. also found to help with alcohol cravings too.  My boyfriend is on it and it has helped with both.. *i think* of course like our new pouches.. it's just a tool to be utilized with other resources. best wishes..
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views