need help

boyzz
on 6/28/07 9:45 pm, edited 6/29/07 6:09 am - Hudson, OH

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/29/07 1:50 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Hi Michelle.. I'm sorry for the relapse.. I myself am learning that it's a hard road we all walk.  I'm happy that you were able to see within yourself the help you needed.. and more so that you are taking the steps to help yourself. you will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.. one day at a time hun
Tina C.
on 6/29/07 4:47 am - Marysville, OH

hi Michelle....:wave: i'm also in Ohio...

sorry to hear you're having such a tough time..... i'm sending prayers and an offer of any support i can give to you..... i don't drink too much but i'm having issues with medication..... it's just too dang convient for me and i am taking advantage of it.....

you're weight loss is FANTASTIC ...... took me 4 years to lose 180 Tina

PittsburghCutie
on 6/29/07 5:07 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Patricia R.
on 6/29/07 8:22 am - Perry, MI
I am sorry I missed your post before you edited.  I just want to let you know I am here if you need to talk.  Recovery is easier when we have friends and others in recovery to walk the road of sobriety from whatever we abuse with us. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

boyzz
on 6/29/07 12:56 pm - Hudson, OH
Thank you all for your kind words. I did not have a good day today, hard to stay sober...although I did cut down a bit. I deleted my post, guess I felt or feel, so guilt ridden by all of this. I tried to find the post to re-post it, but didnt happen. I will send another when I have a better day. Thanks for listening
Patricia R.
on 6/29/07 2:12 pm - Perry, MI
We all understand that guilt, shame and remorse.  It is normal when we drink, drug, or use.   Have you evern gone to an AA meeting?  I would not be sober if I did not attend them regularly.  I have not had a drink in almost 6 years now.  They understand and will not judge.  They have all been where you are, and are willing to help you stop. Keep posting. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/30/07 10:13 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
it's okay.. I understand also.. nothing taken personal.. I hope you are having a better day.
SFCynthia
on 7/1/07 4:21 am - San Francisco, CA
Don't worry.  When you are ready....it will happen.  And we certainly do understand.  This is not easy.  But it can be done.  I struggled and relapsed many times before I got it right. Keep reaching out for help.  We are here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views