PMS and Travel

Patricia R.
on 6/28/07 9:25 am - Perry, MI
I am on my way home from a trip to Michigan, where I spent a week with my daughter, and her newborn baby, and my mom.  On the way back, Mom and I got into an argument and I was rather harsh with her.  I felt like I was going to explode.  Then, I got my period.  I am almost 50, and perimenopausal, so I don't follow a regular schedule.  Now, I just want to cry and get drunk.  I am spending tonight with my son, his girlfriend and Mom, in Pittsburgh.  I will be home Friday, and be able to get to a meeting. I just needed to share. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 6/28/07 8:40 pm - So. Easton, MA
Hi Trish!  You'll be home before you know it and at meetings where you can relax! :) How was your visit with your little princess? Marie

Patricia R.
on 6/29/07 8:11 am - Perry, MI
Marie, It was so hard to say goodbye to my daughter and her baby.  The baby is just too adorable for words.  My daughter was weepy when we left.  She is having trouble getting enough sleep, as newborns often demand attention at all hours of the day and night. Mom and I had words again today.  She keeps digging up the past and rehashing things that I don't want to remember from my marriage. I can't wait to get to my meeting tomorrow. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/29/07 1:47 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I reckon arguing with good ole' mom can set off a trigger point.. I know it does it for me sometimes.. I hope you found your way home safely.   take care and glad to here that you got to visit the grandbaby!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views