Not in a good place

Patricia R.
on 6/12/07 12:09 pm, edited 6/12/07 12:09 pm - Perry, MI
I am not in a good place tonight.  I have been having severe anxiety attacks, and depression, as well as horrible guilt, shame and panic.  I can't really go into detail, but I am not coping well.  I have not acted out sexually, but I am not coping effectively with it at all.  I plan to call my psychiatrist tomorrow to see if he can see me this week. Thanks, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 6/12/07 7:02 pm - East Burbs, MN
Sending you lots of good hugs, thoughts and prayers for peace.

Dana      

Patricia R.
on 6/12/07 10:16 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks, Dana.  I have been having anxiety and panic attacks and they are not pretty.  My sobriety has been precarious as well.  I am not drinking.  I doubt I will, but I am not taking care of myself.  The food is sloppy.  I am not exercising.  I am a mess. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 6/12/07 11:16 pm - East Burbs, MN
yep.. its usually about this time post-op that hormones go into a rage..  Are you currently taking anything? If you do, maybe you need to have your meds adjusted.  I take meds for anxiety/depression and they work wonders.  Ask your DR when you go to see him.

Dana      

Patricia R.
on 6/13/07 1:37 am - Perry, MI
Thanks, Dana.  I am on meds for all sorts of emotional issues, anxiety, depression, etc.  I have a call into my psychiatrist's voice mail and am awaiting hearing from him. Hugs, Trish
Albert Schweitzer

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 6/13/07 6:02 am - East Burbs, MN
Well hopefully he can do some adjusting for ya..

Dana      

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/13/07 2:00 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
prayers are with YOU.. I hope that you get better and see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.. just try not to be so hard on yourself
Patricia R.
on 6/13/07 2:17 am - Perry, MI
Thanks Rhonda.  I am hanging in there. Hugs, Trish
Albert Schweitzer

Kathy
on 6/13/07 5:44 am - Hamilton, NJ
Patricia, I hope you have been in contact with your psychiatrist.  Can I help you in any way?  It has been a rough week for me also, but, fortunately, I was able to see my psychiatrist (ajusted my meds) and my counselor (working on some trauma type crap - ((first husbands suicide)) so I feel pretty mellow right now.  Psy told me to take my Xanax regularly - (I have been avoiding that - just accumulating pills in the medicine cabinet) and today I can actually feel, well, somewhat, better.  Of course, I will be heading home shortly and at home we are at Defcom 1 (the highest military distress thingme) and i really don't want to deal with the stepkids or my hubby.  I really want a good night sleep.  That's all I ask.  Good luck to you.  I am thinking about you.  Kathy
DarDar
on 6/13/07 6:00 am - exton, PA
Trish, Hang in there, girlfriend!   I just lit a candle for you. DarDar
339/197/124 (yeah...right)
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views