Debtors Anonymous

Patricia R.
on 5/27/07 12:20 pm - Perry, MI
Debtors Anonymous.  My AA sponsor suggested I attend some of their meetings.  I am in such financial trouble, I was really depressed and self-destructive on Friday.  I contacted them and will try to get to a meeting on Tuesday.   Does anyone else deal with this issue? Also, I attended a 6:30 a.m. meeting today and it was fantastic.  There is something really sweet that happens at this meeting.  They read out of the Came to Believe book, and I really got a lot out of it today.  I even signed up to chair the meeting the first Sunday of July. I have to get going.  Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 5/27/07 9:14 pm - So. Easton, MA
Well Trish, you've done it again!! :) You've been my inspiration since I found this board...now you've got me looking for a DA meeting in my area! :) Please email me with your cell so I can get in touch with you once I'm in Philly!! Hugs, and thanks again, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 789 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 773 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 997 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1707 views