Feeling really squirrelly

Patricia R.
on 5/21/07 1:24 pm - Perry, MI
Okay, so I had a really bad allergic reaction to something yesterday, and my sinus and asthma symptoms went crazy.  So, I took a prednisone right before going to bed.  BAD IDEA.  I was manic and up all night.  I never did speed or diet pills, but I felt like I heard people describe it.  I did not sleep at all.   So, I crawled out of bed and went to my 6 a.m. meeting and then taught the monsters in school all day.  I lost my temper at the end of the day.  Came home and was just getting ready for bed at 9:30, when a friend called and talked for almost two hours.   HALT is not the word I need.  I need sleep.  I don't have squirrels running around up there, I have the whole FREAKING PET SHOP!!!!! I just need to vent.  My head is killing me with the sinus symptoms, and I cannot think clearly.  Plus, my dizziness is returning.  ARGH!!!!! Huggles to everyone, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 5/22/07 7:22 am - So. Easton, MA
I hope you can get some sleep safely tonight!! 

Curious G.
on 5/22/07 8:12 pm - Peachtree City, GA
I hope you got some rest!  Those kinds of days drive me crazy. I've been striving for balance and healthy boundaries regarding work.  I've still overdone it a bit this week, but not as badly as I've been known to do.  Instead of working into the evening last night, I took the kids to my parents' house to swim. Progress... not perfection. Sending hugs, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 789 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 773 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 997 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1707 views