Test Results and all that Stuff

Patricia R.
on 4/10/07 5:26 am - Perry, MI

Hi Everyone, I had a CT scan of my brain last week that shows an Arachnoid cyst in my brain.  I had an MRI done today, and I will then be referred to a brain doctor, either a neurologist or a neurosurgeon.  It is benign, as far as they can tell, and it could require some sort of surgery to get rid of it.  It could explain the dizziness/lightheadedness I have been experiencing.   I had been stressed to the max with this, but okay otherwise.  My eating has been a little sketchy, but I don't want to drink.   I just wanted to let you all know what is going on with me. Hugs, Trish

DarDar
on 4/10/07 5:31 am - exton, PA
Trish, I will light a candle for you.  Hang in there, and please keep us posted. DarDar
339/197/124 (yeah...right)
Deidre Manning
on 4/10/07 7:21 am - Greenville, SC

I am praying for you still... Hugs, Deidre

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/10/07 6:33 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hey Trish ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers!!  I wish you all the best!

Dana      

marieh
on 4/11/07 6:07 am - So. Easton, MA

Hang in there girl!! I'll say a prayer for you!  I'm so proud of you that you DIDN'T want to drink!!! One thing/day/step/hour at a time!

Big hugs,

Marie

NeedHelp
on 4/11/07 10:56 am - Rockford, IL

Hi Trish, Oh my, you have really had a rough go lately.  I am so excited to see how you have had victory over the drinking.  With all of this stress, temptation could be great, but you have been victorious!  I am praying for your visit with the brain doctor and ultimately complete healing. Kim M.

SFCynthia
on 4/12/07 6:08 am - San Francisco, CA
I'm sorry to hear the news, Trish....I am sending good thoughts to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views