Where is everyone?

Loril
on 3/28/07 2:21 pm - Hopkins, MN
No news is good news so that's a good thing!  It's been 7 days since any posts here,so I trust that means we're all keeping busy and productive and enjoying the weather (mine isn't ideal, but the snow is gone-almost there!?)  Had one 81 deg day-felt good.  But now in the 40s and my toes are freezing!  That's MN for ya. I do hope  you all are still reading and just not posting, but I hope this forum keeps on going.  Lori

Lori at Goal  

RNY October 2004

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 3/28/07 9:01 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morn' Lori ~ Im here and checking in!  How are you?  I do hope all is well.  For me, things have been really good.  Tomorrow marks my 90 days of sobriety and I couldnt be more excited.  My last few 'hiccups' shall we say, I had been just short of 90 days and I am feeling like I am finally going to cross that battle line.. WooooHoooo!!! Take Care...

Dana      

RedBuddafly
on 3/29/07 1:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi There!  I am here.. Where does the time go? I just realized I missed my 60 days..and that was 2 days ago! :) I am doing really well with being sober.  Here in AZ we have a cooled back down a bit. Last week our temps had creeped up to the high 90's..we finally got back into the 70's. Im not quite ready for summer temps to hit just yet.  I hope everyone is well.  Erica
Patricia R.
on 3/29/07 11:01 am - Perry, MI
I work three jobs and try to get in once a day to see if everyone is okay.  The weather here was nice earlier this week, and is now cooling down.   My daughter's baby shower is Sunday, so I am getting things together for that.  I am thrilled and excited, because I have not seen my daughter since my brother's funeral in October.  I am also nervous about meeting her stepmother.   I have not been to a meeting in ages, but it's not because I am lazy, just too busy with all my jobs. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views