Missed you all more than I thought

Lauretta
on 3/21/07 11:35 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL

I did not hink I missed this forum much but it is so good to be back and see your faces and comments. I am so happy to see some new posters too. I think this site is a bigger part of my recovery than I gave it credit. I am not much at journalling. There is some real valur tho in the written/ typed word. I have to give some additional thought to the words I use. The bonus here is that I actually get feedback too. Planning to stick around. Lurking is okay but posting is better for me. Laurie

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 3/22/07 7:30 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hi Laurie ~ I missed you TOO...  How did your Dr appt go?  Hope all is well.. Hugs..

Dana      

Patricia R.
on 3/23/07 2:06 pm - Perry, MI
I find this message board helps me because I am not getting to my AA meetings like I need to.  I get crazy busy with my three jobs, and when I do have time, I am exhausted. Seeing all your faces helps me remember hope is available to all of us. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views