Thank you all!

RedBuddafly
on 3/13/07 3:54 am - Phoenix, AZ

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have taken the time to share your stories with me and everyone else on this board. I find it very powerful and encouraging to know that I am not alone in the process of my recovery.  I am grateful for those who 'came out' before me, and made it easier for me to understand that I had crossed over the line into a new addiction (my previous one being food addiction) and that I needed to seek out help.  May god bless us all!!  Erica  RNY 11-9-00 Sober-1-26-07

Patricia R.
on 3/13/07 10:40 am - Perry, MI
I am also grateful for this board.  I came here before my surgery and got tons of support because of a fear of relapsing after my surgery.  I got so much strength from the posts here.   I am so glad there are more people sharing and posting here now.  Thanks for your support of me lately too. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views