HUSBAND CHEATING

JESSIE S
on 3/7/07 1:16 am - ROCKFORD, IL
All I have the the woman cell phone. He said her name is one thing she said it's something else. Do anybody know if you can reverse cell phone number and get a name.
ravenwing229
on 3/20/07 3:54 am - Newfield, NY
I don't know if you can reverse a cell # or not, but I feel for you, I am twice divorced because both of my husbands cheated.  I caught my second husband with a prostitute in his van....I will be praying for you. NoraLynn
bartswife
on 5/12/07 3:05 am - Las Vegas, NV
I had the same thing happen to me I am pretty sure you can do reverse look up.  Send me the number and I will try it for you.  And the results back.  I have a friend that works at sprint. Thanks, Kristine
fish4862
on 5/17/07 7:38 am - auburn, WA
So sorry that you are going through this nightmare. Here is a link to the reverse phone directory. It will give you the name of the cell phone company and the city and state of the user for free. For more detailed info you have to pay. I wish you the best.  http://www.whitepages.com/10583/reverse_phone
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/07 9:27 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with

You can go on anywho.com and do a reverse phone search and see who the owner is.  I don't know if it works on a cell phone but you can try it.  Or call the cell phone from a pay phone and see if you get a recording with her name.

Hugs,

Esther

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views