Shout Out!

Curious G.
on 2/15/07 10:11 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Hey everybody!  I just wanted to send out some hugs and let you know how I'm doing.  I've almost got six months!  Woot!  I'm behaving and really getting plugged into my home group.  I'm actually chairing our Sat am meetings this month! Sobriety rocks.  I never thought I'd say that.  I truly do feel so hopeful and optimistic about the future.  Those infamous promises are indeed coming true.  Things are not always a field of roses here, but I'm dealing with them much better.  My oldest is doing well, and we're all plugging along. I miss you guys! Love, M
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

RHONDA FROM KY
on 2/16/07 8:16 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Hi Curious George Glad you are doing so well.. thanks for the shout out.. I use to come here and lurk.. and then when I found sobriety THREE MONTHS AGO the board got quiet .. I miss everyone too!!  It's nice to hear from those who are doing well and maintaining sobriety!   I'm enjoying mine also.. and don't miss the blackouts.. passing out at all.  In March I will be going to Gatlinburg with a big group of people/friends from the Single's Board.. they know of my drinking history.. and my sobriety.  It will be fun.. but I do wonder if I will miss the *partying with drink* while there.  I know I will behave tho.. as I want to maintain my sobriety MORE than I want to drink!  Anywho... have a good day! hugs.. Rhonda
Patricia R.
on 2/16/07 12:01 pm, edited 2/16/07 12:11 pm - Perry, MI
You are doing so well.    You go girl.  I can assure you that the longer you stay sober, the more things will become clear.  Life on life's terms is challenging, and can be painful at times, but getting through the problems life throws at us sober makes us stronger in the end. Keep up the good work.   Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 2/17/07 8:29 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hey You...!  I was just thinking myself that it was time to check in..  You are doing awesome!!  Most recently, I have been sober since 12/28 and doing great!  Got lots of folks praying for me at church and doing my best to remain strong in faith and hope that I WILL OVERCOME.. Hugs to you for continued success!! 

Dana      

Amber B.
on 2/19/07 10:32 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
It seems like just yesterday when you posted on how sick and tired you were of being sick and tired. I am so glad it is working for you. I guess when you finally surrender things start to move forward. We do miss you around these parts and I hope you come back and update more often!!! Also glad to read the kid is doing better! Stick to the middle! Amber

~Amber
Fear is the darkroom where negatives are developed.

Lauretta
on 3/20/07 1:41 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hey YOU!!!! So  good to see you. It has been a long time and I am thrilled to read your post. sounds like you are doing great. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views