SCARED

Corgi Mom !.
on 2/5/07 7:54 am - sunny, FL
OKAY, SO HERE I GO.... I am killing myself with alcohol and I am hurting my family. I am seeing a therapist and a psychologist. I AM ALLOWING FEAR TO OVERTAKE ME
Patricia R.
on 2/5/07 9:41 am - Perry, MI
I understand your fear, and that you are hurting your family. Have you tried any self-help support groups, such as AA, or Sobriety for Women? I could not have gotten sober without AA. If you need to, you can e-mail me. [email protected]
Beverly1956
on 2/5/07 12:51 pm - Poplar Grove, IL
That's the first step...realizing there is a problem that you can't solve by yourself. I would also encourage you to find an AA group where you feel comfortable. Not all groups have the same dynamics so if one doesn't "feel" just right check out another one. There are people there who want to help you, it helps them stay sober too. Get a sponsor and start working the steps and you'll NEVER have to drink again. God bless Bev
RHONDA FROM KY
on 2/6/07 7:03 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Hi glad you took a step.. feel free to look at my profile. I've been alcohol free since 11/17/06.. take baby steps.. get support.. there is nothing to fear.. you will feel more empowered when you start dealing with the addiction. hugs and wishing you nothing but success!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views