Today is day 5 of sobriety for me

Kimberlee
on 1/8/07 11:17 pm - Bloomington, MN
Dana, Thanks for the support, i wish i could have made it to the gathering on Sunday, i just was struggling with everything, all the withdrawl symptoms i thought was from the alcohol that is mainly coming from the Prozac doseage changes. I am feeling better now. I want to get off that drug and stay off of it for good. To me it feels like going off of a hardcore street drug. WFS has a meeting in St Paul on Thursday nights at 6 pm it is by the airport, if you are interested let me know. Hugs back to you, I hope your program is going well. Kim D
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 1/9/07 2:26 am - East Burbs, MN
Hey Kim ~ Does Women of Sobriety have a web address...?
Kimberlee
on 1/9/07 4:56 am - Bloomington, MN
Yes, I am attaching the link, http://groups.msn.com/WomenforSobriety/wfsfacetofacelocations.msnw Hugs, Kim D
marieh
on 1/11/07 7:30 am - So. Easton, MA
Congratulations!! You're doing a wonderful thing for yourself!! I'll have to see if there's a WfS group near me!! Marie
alsoto
on 1/24/07 2:07 am - Lincoln, CA
Dear Kim: Yea it sounds like the DT's and that is not fun. Verey important that you do meetings and get a sponsor and understand that we all need to come to the place of understanding that we have no control. In terms of the physical stuff when I went through detox a heavy dose of Omega 3's helped me. You know Cod Fish Oil. I realize it sounds gross but it worked. I will be praying for you. Your friend on the Journey, Alsoto
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views