Afternoon...

RHONDA FROM KY
on 12/27/06 1:26 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
how is everyone..... is it me or did this BOARD quiet down some... I'm doing good altho I did miss AA the past 2 days.. but plan on making one tonight at 8:00 Hope everyone survived Christmas... now just New Years to get through.. have a wonderful Day
Patricia R.
on 12/27/06 5:31 am - Perry, MI
Hi Rhonda, Sorry I have been so quiet lately. My kids and Mom are in town, and I value my time with them so much, I am willing to sacrifice time on the computer. Not tomention I have to compete with them for the computer. I also have to confess that I have not been making my AA meetings like I need to. I hope to grab one tomorrow afternoon. I have to work this evening for one of my jobs. I have three jobs altogether, but if I do not make my meetings I jeopardize my sobriety and those jobs as well. I had a special holiday time with my family. It was difficult because my family is missing my brother who passed away in October. I missed seeing my daughter, as she lives too far away to have her come home this Christmas, as she is pregnant, and it is a 12 hour drive. New Years Eve will see me working at one of my jobs for a few hours in the afternoon, and then I also am working all day New Years Day. It is a great time to make a lot of meetings and welcome newcomers to AA, as many people attend AA for the first time in January. Hugs, Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views