Checking in and saying "Hi"

Patricia R.
on 12/14/06 9:55 am - Perry, MI
I am having a rough week. I was diagnosed with B-12 deficiency and have to start B-12 shots. At least I have an explanation for why I feel so lousy these past few weeks. Yesterday was my deceased brother's birthday. I am having problems with my debts. I feel like I am falling apart most days. I need a meeting really bad. Hugs, Trish
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 12/14/06 6:15 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hi Trish~ Just wanted to send you a reassuring hug or two! Sorry you are struggling with life and pray that things smooth out for you. I have been taking monthly B12 shots since 2 months out. They sure make a world of difference! Have a great day!!
Patricia R.
on 12/15/06 2:12 am - Perry, MI
Thanks for the hugs. I got my first shot today and am looking forward to it kicking in. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 12/15/06 1:51 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
TRISH! Just popping in to say hi and you are not alone. My disease lead me to some serious retail therapy and I feel really stupid about it. Well, gotta get on coarse and do what I need to do. I have been working a lot with the Holiday season and being in retail so that helps. So sorry about your loss and I am in shock about Vicki. She was the only one who posted back when I joined the board. If her posts were not here I would have signed off and never participated. I am grateful she was here. Thinking of you- Laurie
Patricia R.
on 12/15/06 2:14 am - Perry, MI
I am also in shock about Vicki. She was a really positive gal and I looked forward to her posts. Life does go on, and even in the painful times, I can see God's handiwork in my walk with Him. Hugs, Trish
DarDar
on 12/15/06 2:00 am - exton, PA
Hang in ther Trish, I know the holidays can be tuff. I, myself, have lost both my parents and two of my three brothers. This time of year is so lonely for me. Drinking thoughts keep coming into my head. I find myself at more meeting too, just to keep the negative thoughts down to a slow simmer and not a rolling boil. Know that you are in our thoughts. DarDar
Patricia R.
on 12/15/06 2:16 am - Perry, MI
I also have had the drinking thoughts come to mind. I just know that it would destroy much more than just my health if I drank. I had to struggle to get my social work license because I was not sober 5 years when I applied for it. I finally got cleared, but now that I have my five years of sobriety, I don't want to jeopardize my new social work career. I appreciate your support. You have always been there for me. Hugs, Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views