Vicki Ang has died

susan in sugar land
on 12/9/06 2:01 pm - SUGAR LAND, TX
Vicki Ang had a heart attach while in Cancun, Mexico, on 12/3. If you go to the TX board there is a link that you can go and sign a "visitors page", that her family will hopefully see.
allyoop_702
on 12/9/06 10:54 pm - rome, OH
this is such sad news. i really enjoyed vicki's spirit. i know she didn't really sugar coat addiction like we all would have liked but that is what i liked about her. she is a true spirit in my world and may she rest in peace.
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 12/10/06 7:39 am - East Burbs, MN
Vicki and her family have been on my mind all day... This is such very sad news and I for one will miss Vicki.
NeedHelp
on 12/10/06 9:54 am - Rockford, IL
That is so incredibly sad! thank you for posting and letting the peopke who visit this site know. Kim M.
Amber B.
on 12/11/06 3:05 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh my gosh, that is terrible. She was very well liked around here and she will definitely be missed I'm just really grateful she was clean and sober. My heart goes out to her family. Amber
Patricia R.
on 12/11/06 7:18 am - Perry, MI
I was deeply saddened to hear this news. I was wondering about her, as her last posts were about her cruise she took with her kids. I hope they have happy memories of that time together. I will be praying for her family. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 12/15/06 1:45 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I am shocked and saddened to hear this news. She will be missed. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety