Today is the day....

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/28/06 5:46 pm - East Burbs, MN
I have my 2 hour appt for my assessment for outpatient treatment. I little nervous, a little frazzled.. We are so busy at work and short staffed. I am feeling bad for being gone for a few hours. I had even considered cancelling the appt, but I know that this is something I have to do. I havent drank since 11/12 and have been taking my campral. I cant say that it has removed any and all cravings of alcohol, however, it has helped take the edge off. Just wanted to check in to say hi and wish all the best to everyone. Dana Who is taking it one day at a time, focusing on progress NOT perfection.
NeedHelp
on 11/28/06 10:46 pm - Rockford, IL
I was thinking about when you fly on an airplane. They say that if an oxygen mask is needed, you should put yours on first and then assist a small child or someone else who needs your help. The point being, help yourself first and then you can do a better job at work helping there. Good luck today. Kim M.
DarDar
on 11/29/06 2:18 am - exton, PA
Hang in there. Your doing the right thing. DarDar
Patricia R.
on 11/29/06 5:20 am - Perry, MI
First things First. Take care of yourself and you will be a better employee, wife, and whatever other roles you have in life. Let us know how it went. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 11/29/06 2:53 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dana, Congrats for doing the right thing. Most proud of you. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety