Out of sorts

Patricia R.
on 11/11/06 3:48 am - Perry, MI
I am really out of sorts this weekend. I think it is a combination of the holidays, my grieving and work. I saw my therapist yesterday, who asked me about my meeting attendance. I had missed going to a meeting for a couple of weeks, and was able to get to one last night. There was a newcomer there, and they always do the first step when a newcomer is at this step meeting. I gave my phone number to two newcomers, and was so grateful I was there to help welcome them. It gave me some gratitude for my recovery, even if I do feel out of sorts. In the past, I would drink over this feeling, but I don't have to do that today. Hugs, Trish
Vieve
on 11/11/06 4:40 am - Lancaster, PA
Hey Trish, Good job getting to a meeting! I have been in a funk for the past few days as well. I think its the holidays for me too. It is great when you can inspire others in recovery. Good job!
Lauretta
on 11/11/06 9:39 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Trish, sorry you are feeling out of sorts. I have been ill this week but it is getting better. just the usually crud that goes around so I will have a few more days of it. Glad you could get to a meeting and reach out to others. I plan on hitting the 9:30 pm mtg tonight. Hopefully I get a second wind later! I usually like that late meeting because I am a night owl by nature but if I happen to be tired it is really hard to concentrate. Keep doing the next right thing! Laurie
vickiang
on 11/13/06 11:30 pm - Austin, TX
I woke up feeling depressed this morning. But with this dang menopause I could just as well be dancing on the table top in an hour! Hate this hormal manic fee;ing! I miss my serenity. Vicki
Lauretta
on 11/14/06 4:30 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
So sorry Vicki, That stinks! I have an awful virus trying to kick my butt this week. Going to keep busy but not frantic or it will swallow me up. Hugs, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views