Great Day!

Lauretta
on 11/3/06 7:33 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
We cancelled our plans to go to the condo which actually feels great. Nothing worse than TRYING to have fun. I have so many other things I want to do but the gift was to expire. The condo manager said he would extend it past the first of the year so we are thrilled. A quiet weekend after the Holidays sounds wonderful. I am off a total of 4 days and getting all kinds of catching up done AND I am doing something new. I made some impulse purchases and I am returning them to the store. It feels pretty darn good. It did not hurt to inspire me when the tax bills for 2 houses came in the mail! HA HA! oops better be accountable huh? Waiting to hear from my sponsor now we might have pizza and hot tub night. Maybe drag out the warm parafin and have a manicure too! I have worked hard I feel like doing something nice for me. hugs, Laurie
Patricia R.
on 11/4/06 9:22 am - Perry, MI
One of the best things about sobriety is being able to enjoy pampering myself. I love a massage, or a manicure, but my favorite is a pedicure. I used to think those things were frivolous, but now they are me loving myself and that is okay today. Hugs, Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views