Resentments

vickiang
on 10/31/06 11:31 pm - Austin, TX
Wow, I'm actually having a kind of argument with my surgeon. Now we're at an impasse and I won't go to him and he won't do me, either until I talk it out with a psychatrist. Probably not a good idea to argue with the guy with the knife. Now that I have slept for a couple of nights, I feel more grounded and the compuksion has been lifted. I didn't realize just how powerful lack of sleep can be. After night 3 I lost my depth perception and after the 4th night no sleep, auditory hallucinations. I ask the psych about that, too because it scared the holy hell out of me. Other than that, I feel great. I want to get rid of this lingering sense of uneasiness asap though. Hope I can see the guy today. Vicki
Curious G.
on 11/1/06 9:37 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Sending hugs, Vicki... I'm famous for "cutting off my nose to spite my face", so I can't offer much in the way of advice. Beware of Restlessness, Irritibility, Discontent - those are all powerful triggers for me. You have nothing to lose by talking this over with a psych - nothing but the resentment right? Maybe it serves some sort of purpose in your pshcye right now to hang onto it for some reason. I hope you guys "make up" real soon! Michelle
vickiang
on 11/1/06 11:20 pm - Austin, TX
Wow! When I went to this new doc, I realized just how much I was missing with my old doc. I was NOT wrong at all and absolutely did not deserve being condescened to and made to self doubt. I'm outta there. Do you know how much stree this has been causing me? My body and appearace was involed and there was a daily under current of tension runnung through me. I slept like a baby last night. Vicki
Lauretta
on 11/2/06 3:07 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
So glad you are sleeping and feeling better. Sleep deprivation is a serious enemy of mine. All bets are off when I am in that state! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views