Better

Curious G.
on 10/13/06 7:05 am - Peachtree City, GA
Ok - I'm not freaking out anymore. I still have no job and no boyfriend. BUT I have a lot for which to be grateful. The rest will work itself out. This is my third sober friday since my eventful relapse, and probably the first Friday in years that I've not wanted to drink. So - that "letting it go" stuff works. I'm goign to be working steps 2 and 3 over and over again for months I bet I love and appreciate you all! Michelle
Patricia R.
on 10/13/06 11:54 am - Perry, MI
Hi Michelle, You are working it. That is the only thing you can do. I am always working steps 2 and 3 over and over and over. Step 1 is the only one that we need to do perfectly. If we forget we are powerless, we are in danger. The rest are works in progress. I am so proud of you for getting through this the way you are. Hugs, Trish
vickiang
on 10/13/06 12:02 pm - Austin, TX
I used to hate that we shall have no regrets stuff and the live in the solution. But really, what other choice is there? Vicki
Curious G.
on 10/13/06 12:19 pm - Peachtree City, GA
"We shall not regret the past nor wish to close the door on it"... slowly. For every regret I have, I can honestly say that they taught me something or got me to this point. And TODAY I feel good. You're right - there's no choice but to either live in the solution, or live in the past, which will eventually cause me to drink again, which will eventually cause me to die. Thank you guys so much for understanding and for helping to keep me sober today. Love Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views