Five Year Coin

Patricia R.
on 9/22/06 12:11 pm - Perry, MI
Tonight I went to the meeting I came back to program at. Five years ago this Monday, the 25th, I quit drinking, again. The following Friday night I went to an AA meeting and got a sponsor. Tonight I went to that meeting and shared that Monday is my fifth anniversary. I got my five year coin. I am so grateful that the program was there for me when I needed it, and that I was blessed enough to get sober again. Tonight's meeting was on the second step. I truly believe that God has indeed restored me to sanity. Hugs, Trish
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 9/22/06 6:40 pm - East Burbs, MN
How awesome Trish!! Congrats to you!
Curious G.
on 9/22/06 10:14 pm - Peachtree City, GA
*HIGH FIVE* Way to go Tri****hat's awesome!!! love, m
Lauretta
on 9/23/06 1:03 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Trish! Congrats. I have been away from the mb for a couple of weeks and so nice to see such a positive post. Hope you are recovering well from wls. Hugs, laurie
sdh13
on 9/24/06 6:18 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats! Happy Birthday!!!! (We call 'em birthdays down south!) Keep up the good work!!!!
DarDar
on 9/25/06 1:54 am - exton, PA
Good for you!
Amber B.
on 9/25/06 4:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats, Trish!!!! That is so awesome. What's funny is that one of my best friends in sobriety is picking up his 5 year medallion tonight too! We are so proud of him. We're getting together before the meeting for a nice party at Ruby Tuesdays. I'm going to have a little grilled turkey burger with some mashed potatos. Keep up the good work and continue to be an inspiration for us all. Amber
alsoto
on 9/30/06 2:53 pm - Lincoln, CA
Dear Patricia: Congratulations to you! Keep it up and remember in the wake of your life someone else is always gaining the courage to do the same! Todays win is another generations freedom.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views