I don't want to be fat again !

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 12:53 pm - Duncanville, TX
I,m loosing weight nicely but, I stop drinking protein for a while because, I don't want to have a large muscle mass I wear a size 12 but it look like I wear a 8 I don't ever want to be fat again ,I do anything necessary just to stay small.
Elizabeth N.
on 9/16/06 4:52 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Hi hon. You might get more responses to this if you post it on the message board specific to your surgery procedure rather than this board, or on the main message board. I have a thought or two, though: Being HEALTHY is far more important than being "small." If you get protein deficient, your health will suffer. Please get good solid nutritional counseling and advice about how to keep your nutrient levels up while maintaining your weight loss, and please try to think more in terms of health than a particular size of clothing. It will be much better for you in the long run. Clothing sizes vary by many inches depending on the brand. Please don't get stuck on a meaningless number.
AdornA
on 5/2/07 4:47 pm - Mauritius
Hello that's nice that you are losing weight but it is very important that you lose weight healthily. Who advised you to take the protein supplements? If it's your doctor then i think that it's best for you to follow his instructions and continue taking your protein in order to stay in good health. i was not losing weight no matter waht i do, then a friend told me that it could be because i have a slow metabolism and he gave some tips to increase metabolism in order to lose weight quickly.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views