Feelings of Joy...

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 9/13/06 7:52 pm - East Burbs, MN
Just wanted to check in to share. My days are going great. Since my little oooopsie, I have felt so strong and empowered to follow the best path. I have been handling all those little "triggers" one day at a time and I can honestly say that having a drink is not the first thing I think I need to turn to. In fact, I havent been giving in ANY thought at all. I have gained alot of strength in knowing that "I AM WORTH IT" and wanted to say that YOU ARE TOO! Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Dana 16 days since my slip 83 days since I quit drinking
Patricia R.
on 9/14/06 8:28 am - Perry, MI
They say it takes what it takes. For me, the long and bumpy road involved slips and slides for a long time. My story is long and complicated by a lot of denial and someday I will share it with you. Learning our triggers is a great tool. Then we learn what tools we have to deal with the different triggers. Phone calls, prayer, meditation, taking a walk, breathing exercises, all help me. You are doing great!!!!!! Hugs, Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views