What do you do when suicidal feelings come up?

mfstew
on 9/5/06 10:28 am - cleveland, OH
seek yourself counselling to help work through your problems-you can do it it takes time and remember someone time you have to deal with 1 hour at a time-and pray about it tell god to he lp y ou and he will just ask him-i dont know you personally but i know your a child of god and i love yah Jazzy
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:32 am - CA
Thank you Jazzy, I appriciae that very much. God loves us all. Thank you!! Grace
StaceyLee
on 9/5/06 10:54 am - Dublin, OH
Hi Grace- I read your bio and it seems like we have a lot in common- from the love of cats right down to lovin' Barry! You seem like a wonderful person who has a lot of people who love and care about you. Please encourage your husband to get you into treatment soon- like tonight. I have some issues with depression and anxiety myself and am on meds to control it. Depression runs in my family too- mom and grandma. It's not fair that we have to deal with this genetics crap, is it?? You are dealing with a lot with trying to stay sober. You are very brave and strong to tackle that addiction. I'm proud of you. Please be a friend to yourself and remember- this isn't YOU- this is the chemicals in your brain making you feel like this. When you feel better you don't want to hurt yourself, right? Remember that!! People care about you- do NOT forget that!!!! Stacey
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:26 pm - CA
Hi Stacey- You like Barry too?? Wow, Made my day! Thnak you for all you said, it makes sense. Thank you so much for your help & concern- I really do appriciate that very much. I see a new Doctor on Thursday finally. Thank you!!!' Love, Grace
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 9/5/06 11:38 am - East Burbs, MN
Grace~ Please know that you are loved!! Its obvious be everyones responce an I can only hope that you go directly to your urgent care facility immediately. Feelings like suicide are a very scary thing and they can and will help you there.. Much love and hugs going on over to YOU!!! Dana
KATHY B.
on 9/5/06 12:15 pm - Convoy, OH
oh my baby gracie, you know i think you are so tired of fighting this alone, honey. we can all tell you we love you and how important you are, because you are. but, you must not believe us. i know you want to go to heaven and you don't want to leave your kitty.so, please go to the hospital. thee is no shame in it. at least you'll be safe, and get some rest and help. i value you so much, but you scare me sometimes. i'm so far away from you i can't help and i feel scared and frustrated. where is your husband?i wish i had you phone number to make sure you will be ok.grace,,what is it? are you lonesome? miss your mom, or the drinking?i'm not sure and maybe you aren't either. please, go get help. i love you, i want to some day meet with you. i'm here if ya need me, just call, ok? love--- hugs--kath b.
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:40 pm - CA
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KATHY!!!; Love, Grace
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:39 pm - CA
Thank you Dana.
Barbara M.
on 9/5/06 12:13 pm - St. Louis, MO
Grace - I have been where you are and please, you have to get some help for this - NOW. The feelings will pass, but it takes time and when they hit, it seems like we don't have that precious commodity. Talk to someone, and know we are here for you. I remember you posting about your love for Barry Manilow. I wrote back that I actually got to meet him once in person. Man, was THAT a thrill. There are so many thrills left out here for you. We love you Grace. Hang in there. Barb
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:30 pm - CA
OMG- YOU MET BARRY IN PERSON- WHAT A TREAT IN LIFE!! I hope for that one day, as I have 2 tattoo's of him! Thank you so much for your help & concern- I really do appriciate that very much. I see a new Doctor on Thursday finally. Thank you!!!' Love, Grace
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views