What do you do when suicidal feelings come up?

Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:21 am - CA
Thnak you Holly- I need to probably be in the phsych ward.' Thanks for your genuine concern. Grace
Peggy G.
on 9/5/06 9:11 am - Cedar City, UT
Grace, I don't know anything clinical to say, but I do know if you are a kitty momma you have a wonderful and special place on this earth and are here for a reason. Please get the help you need to take charge of those nasty feelings and get healthy and strong. Your weight loss progress is remarkable and you are shinning example to all of us that suffer and fight this battle!! You've come a long way - keep the faith and keep reaching out! Hug a kitty!
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:27 am - CA
I just hugged my kity- she needs me. Thank you for your input. Love, Grace
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/06 9:13 am
((((Grace)))) Grace-Honey, please go directly to your hospital's emergancy room and tell them how you are feeling. Give them your doctor's name and number so that s/he can help too. You are such a sweet and wonderful person. My heart is breaking for you. I understand all to well the pain you are feeling. I have been there myself. Please, please, PLEASE go to the hospital. I love you lots Grace. HUGS Carrie-Anne
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:26 am - CA
Thanks Carie Anne. Loce you! Grace
Kathy & Rich
on 9/5/06 10:21 am - Fairfax, VA
If you are having the thoughts, please, please go directly to the hospital. Let them care for you - they can and will help. Please be assured that there are many many folks out there that care for you. Be well, Kathy
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:24 am - CA
Thank you- I may end up thre tonight. Thank you. Love, Grace
Kathy & Rich
on 9/5/06 10:34 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent! There is nothing to be ashamed of either. Never feel ashamed of reaching out to ask for help. Again... be well... Kathy
swangirl
on 9/5/06 10:34 am - Odessa, TX
Oh Grace, you are one of the truly special people I have met here at OH. You are so loving and caring! I hate to see you unhappy and I am so concerned for you. I will pray for you that you will be set free from all the things that seem to be keeping you bound. You can and will be ok. This will not last forever. There is light in this dark place. Just turn to HIM. Believe me He is working to set it all straight for you. Follow the great advice you are getting from the people here who care for you. Love, Linda
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:21 pm - CA
Oh thank you so much Linda-Thank you so much for your help & concern- I really do appriciate that very much. I see a new Doctor on Thursday finally. Thank you!!!' Love, Grace PS You are very special too. God Love ya!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views