What do you do when suicidal feelings come up?

Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:30 am - CA
I tell ya I struggle with this every few days. I don't want to do the wrong thing. I want to go to heaven; but sometimes living is too much of a toll to take. What can I do???? God someone help me.... Grace 45 years old
Corgi Mom !.
on 9/5/06 4:44 am - sunny, FL
Grace, Please seek some very good proffessional help. God loves you and so do others even though at this point you don't love yourself. I am worried about you. Sounds like you need some in patient help. You need a break. The ability to not have to think for a while. Grace, you will be okay...God can and will if he is sought. Prayers to you, Kirsten
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:52 am - CA
Thanks Kristen. I needed to hear that. I may end up in the hospital at the rate I'm going. I really don't want to die- but man the feelings are there. Thamks for answering. God Bles you. Grace
Corgi Mom !.
on 9/5/06 6:43 am - sunny, FL
Grace, I love cats too. I am a veterinary technician with five very special fur babies that need and love me very much just as yours need and love you. Keep strong and reach out for help. I honestly think you just need to rest Grace I can tell you are tired. God gives us help through prayer. Grace please hang in there and take a break. I will pray for you and think of you. Kirsten
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:15 am - CA
Thank you Kirsten. I mean that, Grace
ms jay
on 9/5/06 8:02 am - OH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Grace. We love you. You can beat this. If you feel like committing suicide talk to someone. Talk to your hubby. You did the right thing posting your concerns here. We are here to listen to what you need to say. You lost all that weight and you look great. Think about how your hubby would feel if you were gone. You have family and friends that love you. I was so concerned about you the other day. I was so glad when you posted. We have problems too. No problem is worth killing yourself over. You will overcome the drinking. It takes time. If you fall of the horse ,just get back on and try again. Never give up. We all had a food addiction, but we over came it. I enjoy drinking too. I would never let boose force me to kill myself. If you slip up ,so what. We are not perfect. Just keep trying to do your best. One day you will conquer this addiction.Nothing is worth killing yourself. please call your hubby or a friend or a family member when you feel suicidal. They can lift your spirits and keep you safe. I do not post often, but I had to respond to your post. Just like I had to defend you last week. You are a special person and I care about your well being. Why, I do not know. Maybe God has drawn me to you. You are a strong women, hell, anyone who goes through wls is strong. Keep your head up,be strong,and if you feel this way again, post here and get with a family member quickly. We love you, you can and will beat this addiction. If it takes time ,so be it. If you slip up, forgive yourself and start again. Try to think happy thoughts when you feel suicidal. Do not harm yourself, you will really hurt those who love you here on earth. Email me if you need to. Love, Lady jay
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:17 am - CA
I talked to my therapist this afternoon. We have a new Pshch lined up. Thank you so much for your concern!!!!~~~~~ Bless you! Grace
Janna B.
on 9/5/06 8:41 am - Silverdale, WA
Grace, you are loved by so many people. No one wants anything to happen to you. Please go to a meeting and talk about this. Immediately. If you can't get professional help you need to be with others who you can talk to. Life can be hard. But a world without you in it would be bad for so many people. Please get help. Best wishes and prayers coming your way, Janna B.
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 10:19 am - CA
I'm going to an AA meeting tonight - thank you. Bless you. Grace
Holly Berry
on 9/5/06 9:09 am - Oceanside, CA
What I do when suicidal feelings come up? I go directly to the hospital and go inpatient, that way I know I can not hurt myself! Usually my Dr. changes one or more of my meds or their dosage. And he never hurrys me home! When I'm in there, I pray, I join in the games, groups, art therapy, and I hang with the other patients. If I could smoke inside while watching TV, it would be great! I want to go to heaven, too. I feel that taking my life may take away that option. This is why I hospitalize myself quickly! I love you, Grace. Please go inpatient! Holly Berry
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views