Home from hospital~~~I am a loser

Patricia R.
on 8/31/06 7:17 am - Perry, MI
Hi there, I am officially on the loser's bench. I am so grateful for the support I get here and on other blogs, like my PA blog and Christianity blog. I hope to get to a meeting sometime on Friday. Not sure how I will pull that one off, but I can figure it out. Surgery went well. I had Open RNY. My pain is minimal and I am not abusing the meds. Just wanted to check in and say "Hi." Hugs, Trish
allyoop_702
on 8/31/06 8:37 am - rome, OH
glad you are home and glad all went well. now you can star****ching the pounds drop. the results will amaze you. now that you have already been through the addicton you know what to look for. good luck in all aspects of your recovery. friends, diane
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/06 8:18 pm - somewhere, MA
Trish, Thats great. One thing that helped me early on is journaling my day. I was never much of one previously, but it did help focus on what I was going through. Jim
DarDar
on 9/1/06 1:01 am - exton, PA
Glad your back. If you need a ride to a meeting let me know. DarDar
Becky_M
on 9/1/06 2:19 am - Northwest, GA
I've been wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear you are home and doing well. Becky
Curious G.
on 9/1/06 7:02 am - Peachtree City, GA
Welcome home! You were missed! I'm glad things went well and you're not in terrible pain! Strap on your seatbelt; the ride is just beginning! Good luck to ya! I hope everything continues to go smoothly! m
Lauretta
on 9/1/06 2:43 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Welcome home Trish! I too had open and found it wasn't too bad. Now another journey has begun.Congrats! Laurie
vickiang
on 9/2/06 1:02 am - Austin, TX
Whoopee! I lost my computer access fo a couple of days and look at how much has happened. I am thrilled for you. Vicki
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 9/2/06 8:48 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hey Trish~ Congrats on becoming a LOSER!! So glad to hear you are home and on the mend. Dana
Grace loves cats
on 9/5/06 4:32 am - CA
"Hi" And hope you do very well with your recovery. God Loves you and will see you throu this stage of your recovery. Take good care. Grace 303/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views