Musical Head Squirrels

Curious G.
on 8/21/06 9:17 pm - Peachtree City, GA
I get songs stuck in my head that correspond with my feelings.. How many of you recognize THIS one? (the winner wins the rest of my m&m's ) hugs m I'm sitting on this barstool talking like a damn fool Got the twelve oclock news blues And Ive given up hope on the afternoon soaps And a bottle of cold brew Is it any wonder Im not crazy? is it any wonder Im sane at all Well Im so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to do it I go out cruisin but Ive no place to go and all night to get there Is it any wonder Im not a criminal? Is it any wonder Im not in jail? Is it any wonder Ive got Too much time on my hands, its ticking away with my sanity Ive got too much time on my hands, its hard to believe such a calamity Ive got too much time on my hands and its ticking away from me Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands Too much time on my hands
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 9:36 pm - somewhere, MA
m, I saw them in concert the other week at the South Shore Music Circus and let me tell you "I climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies". I was wearing a bandana around my head, feeling like a Renegade, and at the same time like a Blue Collar Man watching Miss America at the Paradise. It was such a Grand Illusion that I felt like Pieces of Eight hiding behind Mr. Roboto. Am I close? Shrek
Curious G.
on 8/21/06 9:58 pm - Peachtree City, GA
yep! I had to put "The Grand Illusion" in the cd deck due to my repetitive melody syndrome! Sooo know anybody who needs a slightly twisted c#/vb.net gal? hugs, m
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 10:13 pm - somewhere, MA
Just sent you an email. I am only a worker bee, but I will do what I can. Shrek
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 8/21/06 10:43 pm - East Burbs, MN
OK... THanks for putting that tune in my head!! I actually have 'STYX - Greatest Hits' In my CD changer in my car!!
Lauretta
on 8/22/06 2:11 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I have had that Crazy song by Gnarls Barkley in my head. "Just like me". LOL Laurie
Curious G.
on 8/22/06 9:14 pm - Peachtree City, GA
I'll be happy to send you my copy of the cd. That song was playing when I had my accident on 7/30!
Lauretta
on 8/23/06 4:20 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
ouch! I do love that song I relate! LOL Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety