Slow posts

vickiang
on 8/21/06 5:28 am - Austin, TX
This board is just now starting to take off. When I joined, it was virtually dead and I was the only one posting. Others started chiming in. Thing is, when it's slower, people get bored. But then if they leave, it's even slower. I post everyday I have a working computer same as going to a meeting or the gym. It starts my day off right to know I am accountable and connected. So, it may take off bit by bit. The yahoo group is even slower! Vicki
Patricia R.
on 8/21/06 11:54 am - Perry, MI
Hi Vicky, I find it helps me to post often too. The more we share, and get off our chests and talk about what we are doing that helps us, the better we feel. Hugs, Trish
Curious G.
on 8/21/06 9:19 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Well I'm glad you feel that way. As I am often intoxicated by my own verbosity, I'd post 8-10 times a day on some days! I miss you guys when it gets quiet! m
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 9:44 pm - somewhere, MA
Good Morning, The thing I like about this board is that every post is meaningful and I get something from each and every one. As important as following post-op protocol for vitamins, water and such things are, I find this board more real than some others I have been on. There is levity, sensitivity, support, and a sense of belonging that somehow gets lost in the shuffle other places. Shrek
Lauretta
on 8/22/06 2:32 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Vicki, You were the only one posting when I signed on and I was so glad. Never leave!!!!! I feel a loss when I do not get on this mb. It is another support system for me! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views