I feel like the pink bunny!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/06 8:37 pm - somewhere, MA
Good Morning, Spent the weekend camping and had a lot of time to think. Lots of solitude and reflection. The end result was a renewed sense of purpose and commitment to the direction I am going in. I am embracing the change and all the opportunities that it presents me. JAB - a.k.a "Shrek"
Patricia R.
on 8/21/06 1:06 am - Perry, MI
I love those opportunities to retreat to the woods and meditate on things. They are like a recharge, and they help me get centered and focus. Good for you for doing that. Hugs, Trish
vickiang
on 8/21/06 5:24 am - Austin, TX
I love it when that happens. It's like you can actually feel yourself changing rather than just realize one day that you're different from before. Feels great, huh? Vicki
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 9:27 pm - somewhere, MA
Vicki, I have been having this sense of a change coming for awhile and every day is just another affirmation that the decisions I am making are the right ones for me. Clarity is a good thing for sure. Jim
Lauretta
on 8/22/06 2:35 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Jim, So glad to read your posts. I have been in a whirl wind of activity these last 2 weeks but try to at least check in. Thanks, laurie
vickiang
on 8/22/06 7:07 am - Austin, TX
I totally get it now. Every day on another board, they post multi-question polls. Today's started: would you rather eat worms or a chocolate grasshopper and deteriorated from there. Hey, I don't give a cuss about that when I'm trying to lose weight and stay sober! Well, whatever rings your bell, I guess. Vicki
Lauretta
on 8/23/06 3:01 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
LOL! Worms vs grashoppers. Wish that was my delema! Oh I do enjoy the occassional worm I guess! HAHA. Staying clean and living healthy are too big an issue for me today.I have a sense of humor but just cannot find a lot of time for the silly stuff. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views