Thanks everyone

vickiang
on 8/4/06 2:11 pm - Austin, TX
Well, I made it and the world is still in one piece! Actually things are even better than expected. I don't want to overthink things, but I'm not quite clear of the difference btween projecting disaster or preparing for it. I knew today was going to be hard. Maybe the difference is that in one case I wallow in it, become overwhelmed and am the victim. In the other I look at what I can do for this moment, and when I get overwhelmed, step back for a moment and instead of going into defeat, just regroup and continue to the best of my ability. This certainly was a lesson in humility in that this time around I was totally aware that I could control absolutely nothing except my reaction to it. And it worked! Not having to run the show allowed me to handle things in a more rational manner without all of the unnecessary frustration ( I didn't say no frustration, just the garbage stuff) Do you think by the time I'm a hundred I might actually be a grown-up LOL! Vicki
Lauretta
on 8/5/06 7:44 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Vicki you are an inspiration of dealing with life on lifes terms and walking through it to the other side. Thanks-Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views