It is a start

Lalocaweta
on 8/2/06 10:38 am - Spicewood, TX
I am one week sober as of today. No vodka for a week. Been rough, but I am committed to doing this. I kicked cocaine back in the early 1990's (remember - in the 1980's when people thought cocaine would not hurt you....the things we learn as time goes by.) So, I know I can do this. Anne
Bethany J.
on 8/2/06 11:04 am - Granby, CT
congrats Anne, keep up the good work!!! I am on day 10 being sober...it feels good doesnt it? ~Bethany
Patricia R.
on 8/2/06 12:03 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations. Keep up the good work. I knew you could do it. One day at a time. Hugs, Trish
Patricia R.
on 8/2/06 12:02 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations. That is awesome. One day at a time. One minute if you have to. Just keep it simple. Don't drink, and make a meeting if you go to AA or other program. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 8/2/06 4:14 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Way to go Anne! Stick to it. Oh I remember the 80's! I was tempted by cocaine but something told me I would like it and never come back! Still addiction bit me in the butt but it was a slower ride to despiration. You can do it! Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 8/2/06 7:44 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hi Anne ~ Congrats to you!! I wish you all the best!! Dana 41 days sober
allyoop_702
on 8/2/06 10:45 pm - rome, OH
congratualtions to you. i was an avid vodka drinker too. i thought nobody new ya know!! how dumb i was. you are doing wonderful and keep up the great work. isn't it a great feeling????
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views