Feelin' good sort of

Lauretta
on 8/1/06 3:41 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Well all my 2 yr clean time celebration was great! My husband even came. We had dinner and 2 celebration meetings and swimming and cake at my house later. I am hurting a bit as several people in my life are relapsed and in some serious addiction situations. One of these people I am forced to interact with almost daily and it is a bit difficult. It does not make me want to use. It just hurts and I must admit I have some resentment. Behavior I have overlooked has escalated and now I am paying the price for never setting boundaries. I know what I need to do it is just so damn hard! I want to just keep overlooking it but all the time it is eating me up. Guess I need to pray about it. This is truelly one of my weakest areas. It is biting me in the butt! Laurie
Bethany J.
on 8/2/06 10:59 am - Granby, CT
CONGRATS LAURIE!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~Bethany
Lauretta
on 8/2/06 4:06 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks Bethany. Good to see your smiling face! Laurie
Patricia R.
on 8/2/06 11:55 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on your two years. That is awesome. Setting boundaries in relationships is always difficult. BUT, the rewards are great because you can have healthier relationships most times. Hang in there, and trust yourself to do what is best for Laurie. You deserve the best. Hugs, Trish
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 8/2/06 7:48 pm - East Burbs, MN
Congrats Laurie ~ What an awesome feeling of accomplishment (2 years)! I wish you all the best in dealing with your feelings of resentment.. I too have to do more praying and giving it up to my HP more. Have a happy day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views