Bethany...

PittsburghCutie
on 7/31/06 10:35 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Curious as to how you are doing.....last post wasn't the best. Hope all is well and things are better~
Bethany J.
on 8/2/06 4:20 am - Granby, CT
Hi Lizzie!!! Thanks so much for asking about me!!! I feel loved!! I have been doing well, Im sober now 10 days, feels awesome!!! I got a job about 40 minutes away and Jim and I decided that it would be best if I moved down there for at least 6 months so that we can both get our lives strightened out. Im sad, but ready for a healthy change. Hes a good man but we both have a lot to work on separetly before we can have a healthy relationship. So Im in the process of finding somewhere to live that will take me and my 2 kids and Stella my beloved Golden Retriever Its a lot of hard work, but Im plugging away. I get on my knees everyday and pray that God will guide me throughout the day and I am grateful for my 10 days of sobriety. I read 24 Hours A Day everyday and try to attend meetings, but I havent been able to go to one for a while......... I want to be in my new place before Jacob starts school Aug 31.......... I said tomy friend last night "what a time to be sober huh?" this is the most stressful thing I have ever done inmy life and I could sure use a glass of wine to relax me...........hes like "ya Bethany and that would turn into 2 3 4 glasses oh f*#& it you'd have the whole bottle!!" He knows me pretty well!!! Then Id get up and not be able to do all the work Ive been doing regarding my job and housing search. So I really do adhere to the saying "One Day AT A Time" Thanks again for asking about me........how are you doing????? Its hard it really is............being home with my 2 hellions and trying to get all this done is TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get sooooooooooo stressed out and want to drink sooooo bad its not even funny........thats when I sit back, give my self a ciggy break and thank God that Im sober. xoxoxox Bethany
PittsburghCutie
on 8/2/06 5:36 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Ahhhh so glad to hear! Meanwhile...I fall off of my drinking wagon once a week. Limiting myself to 1 glass of wine, or 1 shot of alcohol in my drink(literally measured out). I will be alright. Congrats on the 10 days! Step by step, day by day....
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views