Feeling fat

vickiang
on 7/31/06 11:56 pm - Austin, TX
I have been feeling fat and a little blue because, even though I am still the same weight, I can't button a lot of my tops. Thought it was the lack of gym, but I had a lightbulb moment in the middle of the night. The doc just re-positioned my implants. I bet I hang differently now. Still, what a bummer to put on things and not be able to button them up. Well, I have lots of nice clothes, so I'd better drop done to 1555 or so. Ugh! I abhor dieting! Or anything smacking of dicipline and restricion. Meanwhile, I bought some Old Navy tank tops to layer under my blouses. I guess my cruise will be a health spa type of cruise anyway. RCCL has a shipshape program and I can earn points and get a mug or something. I'm easily motivated if I can get something for free.. I paid $555 incl port charges, taxes and agent fee for a 9 nt. Western Carribean cruise. Lots cheaper than a stay at a spa! However, it's 6 weeks away and I aready found myself dreaming of the smoked salmon last night. Sicko! Vicki
Lauretta
on 8/1/06 3:31 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Ah Vicki, Perky boobs are not a thing to lament! Anyway things may shift so don't give up on your beautiful tops. Have a wonderful cruise. I am jealous! I am on hold from cruising as we have 2 out of town weddings to attend and not enough money to do a cruise too! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views