Meeting and Therapy

Patricia R.
on 7/29/06 10:29 am - Perry, MI
Hi there, I made a morning meeting today, and it was on the 7th step. I talked about how I struggle still with admitting I have an alcohol problem, even after five years. I then saw my therapist, who helped me sort through my squirrely brain and figure out some stuff. Gosh, he is a merciless B******. That is what makes him so effective in working with me. He doesn't buy any of my excuses when I stupidly attempt them. I am exhausted from all the emotions I have been through in the past week. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 7/30/06 3:39 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Trish, Just finished a 7 th step and celebrated a 2 yr anniversary. Very emotional stuff. The celebration went well. I just said a prayer and talked. My husband was there this year which was very cool. A bunch of use went out for chinese food then to another members 1 yr celelbration and lastly across the street to another mtg site for mine. After that we came to my house for dessert and swimming. I am so blessed. We planned to go boating today but it is storming. I do not mind as I really could use a quiet day. A cup of tea and read a novel.Hmm I think I will!! Be nice to Trish today. Hugs, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views