Strange moods

Lauretta
on 7/27/06 3:21 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi all, I have just finished my 7th step and feeling kind of "different" Not happy not sad. It is not a place I frequent. A bit unsettling but then not. I do not have the language to describe it.So I am just walking thru it. They tell me it is easy to be too hard on yourself at this juncture. Am I doing that? I don't know? I guess more will be revieled.LOL I celebrate my two yr with the group on Saturday so I guess that might be a factor.Not looking for answers her just sharing my feelings. I appreciate you listening. Life really is good. I am off to the college with my DD. She has 100% tuition paid for thru scholarship. I am so proud of her! Then we are shopping as it is tax free week.The I will finally get these claws I call gel nails repaired. Sounds like a great afternoon! Maybe it will get me out of this mood. Hugs, Laurie
Curious G.
on 7/27/06 7:38 am - Peachtree City, GA
Something must be in the air. I tell you - if not for the Lexapro, I'd have become a SPRUNG spring. As it is, I just feel myself getting more and more tightly wound, but I don't feel as though anything wild is going to happen. I *WILL* say that I need a break. My new project is kicking my butt. Also, I miss Mr Sweetie Pants something fierce - it's been over a week since we've seen eachother and will probably be two more at least before we do again (other than a quick movie date or dinner or something) because I have two of my kids' birthdays coming up. THEN he goes to Hawaii to visit his family for 10 days... so that's just going to have to be a back burner thing. I'd REALLY like to get away to the beach BY MYSELF for a few days, but I don't see that happening either I'd like to go get my nails done, but they are just FINALLY growing out from the last set I ripped off.. I'm almost back to healthy nail beds. I can't bring myself to do it. Yep - weird mood. I just keep saying, "yeah it's weird, but you're sober!" to myself and it helps...some! big hugs m
Patricia R.
on 7/28/06 10:26 am - Perry, MI
You have a two year anniversary this week? That could explain a lot of your unsettledness. I have heard so many times how people feel differently around an annversary. Ride it out. Make your meetings and get your chip. Enjoy it. Hugs, Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views