New Girl

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 10:21 pm - York Haven, PA
Hi there! My name is Jen..I am 34 and I am an addict...November 18th I celebrated 10 years clean from crack and heroin...I had my WLS 6-2-03 lost 274 pounds...Gave birth to my 1st baby in February of this year, and guess what?! I am 13 weeks pregnant again...GOD is so good!! I go to NA when I can get there, I do allot of online meetings..I have been a member of OH for 2 years now, but just realized this board is here..Im glad to be here Even though I have 10 years, there are still times that I think hmmmmm what would 1 do..Than I smack myself back into reality and call my sponser or I make myself busy....I hope everyone has a great day Jen
PittsburghCutie
on 7/20/06 12:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Jen-- Is that you?? *rubbing eyes* *waving hi from the PA board* Am I reading this right??? Pregnant again?? Congrats!!! Keep in touch! Liz
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/06 12:52 am - York Haven, PA
Hey there gorgeous!! How the hell are ya?? I havent talked to you in forever!!! All on my end is good!!!! My Elijah just turned 5 months and I am 13 weeks pregnant again..I was on the NuvaRing after I had him, and it didnt work This coming from a girl that for the last 14 years was told she would never have kids!!! How are things going for you?? Jen
PittsburghCutie
on 7/20/06 11:21 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
jen, things are wonderful! Moved in with Mike, rented my house out, having some issues with alcohol(which I haven't had a drink since this past saturday) and everything is peachy! I'm glad you are doing so well, and I wish you only the best! Liz
Patricia R.
on 7/20/06 2:05 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Jen, Looks like we have a lot of Pennsylvania people here. I am Trish and I live outside of Philly in Langhorne. The thoughts do seem to still pop up now and then. The great thing is that we now have a program and we can go to a meeting, make a phone call, read our literature, and take care of ourselves and not use. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 7/21/06 9:14 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Welcome Jen! I go to NA too. Glad you found us. It will always be our nature to think about it but acting on it is another thing.... congrats on the children! You sound happy. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views